Did a 747 also have that???
Looks like yes…
Most likely a bug
This is stupid, this is actually stupid. Boeing has literally nothing to do with this other than the part that they selected the engine as a possible use for airlines, but No, it must be Boeing’s problem, can’t be anything else! Even after they take steps forward to protect the safety of passengers, No, Boeing’s problem, they must be cutting corners. They do one negative things and now everything is their problem. 777-X? Boeing problem, 787 Engines? Boeing’s problem, 777-200 engines committing an unscheduled rapid disassembly? Boeing’s problem. This is why my support for them just keeps growing, because they get attacked for no good reason
100% agree with u
ok thanks I guess
Hi ethan.
Hello folks!
Hi John!
Hello Modkins
Hello there! How are you?
I’m a 5/10.
Hi EL1.
How are you?
Obama Boss Phase X
Globama
Yeah, Same here
2023-01-11T05:00:00Z
This is my ppl date
Hey @Zach I got you a new user on the IFC to check out, Ive been watching them for two weeks now
