World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

I agree

Flew a United one once

1 Like

Hopefully it’ll roll over in the media like the RR 787 issue did

1 Like

Well, we won’t hear this sound for a while…

2 Likes

That makes me sad

U flew one GRU-EWR

It was In a trip to Canada
IFE was lil broken but it was a good flight

Brazilian media literally putting a GO AROUND on the news. A SIMPLE GO AROUND!!!

3 Likes

It’s not a fire or an accident

Just some colouds that caused a go around

1 Like

SHUT THE HECK UP CNN

Boeing: Under heavy fire after engine failure

Pratt and Whitney:
image

1 Like

So true

1 Like

Which would work better in the meme posted above?
1)
image

image

Number 1

2 Likes

5b08d80344dd2191c915aa2b57772137a7f34f9b

Actually? For me, it was very easy. Try using X-pilot.

Ight. I’ll probably set it up one of these days. How strict are the controllers on there?

1 Like

Not strict at all. Just know your aircraft, and follow instructions no matter what.

Sweet, yeah hopefully I remember my login stuff. It’s been about 8 months since I last tried setting it up.

1 Like

I’m about to do PDX-NRT, should I use the A310, A321XLR or A330-300 (I’ll be doing jetBlue because why not).

  • A321XLR
  • A310
  • A330-300

0 voters

You are a good man. You are a really good man.

2 Likes

Definitely a good airline. They’d be even better of they chose GJT over MTJ, but oh well.


Here’s the A310 btw.

3 Likes

hold up

1 Like