World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

:expressionless:

Expressionless

1 Like
1 Like

Okay…

Want me to give you the same airline badges that u had in the last account?

1 Like

PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD WE ARE SAFE IN JAPAN HECK YES

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

YO HE BACC! AW YISS!

1 Like

I gave you the correct ones, right?

1 Like

Yes I think so

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like

I think I had Team Embraer and Team Boeing too

I’ll add them

1 Like

Done.

1 Like


Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no😳

3 Likes


A very blurry China Southern A330

Idk why but I felt like posting it here

1 Like

#boycottthemediacuztheuknownothingaboutplanes

1 Like

Klikbeit

2 Likes

Kinda blurry ngl

Jk

1 Like

This chat is so ded

We were talking and every1 stopped

So I’mma start a convo

Hey guys! What do y’all think bout the PW 772 grounding?

1 Like

I think it’s a stupid idea. It probably was just an isolated case.

2 Likes