World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Isn’t a CC necessary for a VA?

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

So…

SCANDALOUS!

They used Airtable while I was there

1 Like

IM CRY

I’ve never used Airtable. I’m guessing CC is better?

1 Like

You are 1000% correct

1 Like

I tried to help 3 times

1 Like

Well, SNVA will use Airtable Crew Center.

1 Like

Great!

1 Like

Check IFC btw

1 Like

I think OSVA is going to crash and burn.

1 Like

I think so too

He (Sooraj) overwrote my work for the thread

Yeah.

1 Like

I feel happy that I jumped ship

Same here. AFLV is doing well. I’m glad I choose to leave OSVA and stay with AFLV.

2 Likes

Great!

1 Like

My dad has been watching Hawaii Five-0 and I’m seriously disappointed in the police force.

1 Like

haha 10 year old movie go brrr

1 Like