World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Same for Star Wars. If storm troopers can shoot the movies would be very short

2 Likes

Me during the entire series:

These characters kinda suck a**

1 Like

I’m craving shaved ice with coconut milk now.

1 Like

you lucky

I only got a piece of ice to suck on yesterday (it was quite hot for winter)

1 Like

My house doesn’t even have ice. I drink refrigerated water

1 Like

Why is it fridge but also frigerated

1 Like

Nugget should we try to make a unique program for SNVA?

1 Like

I could try… but I know nothing about coding.

1 Like

Hmmm I can try?

1 Like

I know a small amount

1 Like

If I knew coding I would be writing scripts on Roblox 24/7

1 Like

@Nugget I’m going to edit website now

1 Like

lmao.

1 Like

so please delete the tab thx @Nugget

1 Like

Okay, left the editor

1 Like

bruhhh

@NuggetFornia

1 Like

1 Like

ah ok

1 Like

chicken

Just me or is IFC in read only?