World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

I like sweet crepes more than savory crepes.

Nutella + Banana + sliced strawberries + coconut shavings and whipped cream :D.

YAY!!!

1 Like

:grin:

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Currently entering the river valley. Very strong turbulence.

My flight plan is golden :smiley:

There are some crosswinds on landing. Wish me luck!

GET THE FIRETRUCKS! We’re doing a water salute! I landed! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:rofl: Congrats.

1 Like

I almost crashed into a mountain and made a super hard landing tho.

thas ok.

1 Like

Welcome Thai Air Asia to Bhutan!

1 Like

Everyone can fly, but everyone can get sick too!

1 Like

chill

3 Likes

I would want to broadcast something here but I can’t since it opposes the almighty founder

1 Like

broadcast on discord

i’m bored

because yes

1 Like

Here is a shot of my plane landing in Paro

1 Like

Yes, that was one of the three times I almost crashed into a mountain.

1 Like

the second I leave OSVA they set up an actual CC

I was denied about 3 times to do exactly this

double standards

I’m mad

1 Like