World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Does anyone want to fly from Phuket to Paro?

1 Like

No? Okay.

1 Like

And then Miami to Tegucigalpa?

1 Like

I accept Casual Trolling

1 Like

What waypoint should I fly to for that approach into Paro?

1 Like

Do I approach RW33?

The closest one u see lol

1 Like

what’s the wind?

1 Like

I don’t know, but I looked at a landing on youtube and there are some pretty tall mountains near RW15

1 Like

Both RWs are green, so both are okay.

1 Like

Go Kai Tak or London City mode

1 Like

On approach into RW33 there’s a pretty sharp right turn on short final, soooo…

1 Like

Kai Tak…

1 Like

I’m looking at some charts and I came up with this.

1 Like

Imagine if some genius decided to station some IFATC members at Paro XD

1 Like

Expect to see a crashed A320 near the airport.

1 Like

Hello everyone.

There’s very heavy fog around Bhutan. I might have to divert to Kathmandu.

Hi Nugget.

1 Like

Hi I am very worried right now.