World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

I hope so

Probably gonna be first to ever break that guideline

3 Likes

idk if he knows this but the 757 and 767 are the same speed as narrowbodies

probably not, based on what he put

le who?

What fix should I fly to for an approach into Paro Airport?

Since when did I post that what the

1 Like

Already? :eyes:

1 Like

Mine shall be tomorrow then

2 Likes

WFC fandom

1 Like

Your pfp

look my pfp with a super eco-friendly 737-200

1 Like

sad United Airlines noises

1 Like

I’d rather be dry, but at least I’m alive
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me, rain, rain
I’d rather be dry, but at least I’m alive
Rain on me, rain, rain
Rain on me

2 Likes

That’s some good taste ya got there

5 Likes

My sister hates that song so I’m playing it on repeat in the car.

5 Likes

Thankfully my mom likes it too.

4 Likes

I am eco friendly

1 Like

Hi eco firendly, I’m PlanesAndGames! ded joke

hello WFC

1 Like