World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

2021-01-29 (1)

Why is that?

1 Like

Should I divert to Kathmandu or risk the landing in Paro?

Kathmandu.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll begin preparations for diversion. I’ll see if this fog clears up and if it does, I’ll land in Paro.

1 Like

There’s still some fog, but I think I can land. I’ll do an ILS approach to be on the safe side.

1 Like

hi there

1 Like

Heylo!

1 Like

The fog has cleared up. I’m beginning the descent soon.

How are you Etahn?

1 Like

So it appears I have forgotten how to speel.

I’m good! online school tho

I did it again. What is happening?

Now go back to second grade

jk

lol Online is awesome. I’m in person for 3 days this week.

1 Like

I already failed Kindergarten once.

1 Like

So don’t make me redo 2nd grade.

1 Like

Beginning my descent into Paro

1 Like

It’s February so I only need to hibernate for 11 months

lol why?