World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

I wanna do a flight

Anyone upfor it?

1 Like

hi

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames wanna fly?

2 Likes

he is grade 2

1 Like

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Morning!

2 Likes

Just a reminder that I have this @Zach…

1 Like

:pensive:

2 Likes

@KTJ_Mitchell @Nugget you guys are watching this guy?

2 Likes

insert mount taal and mount pinatubo eruption here, insert family here

Sure am, why do you ask?

Seems like a mod tryhard…

I’ve gotten the vibe that he expects too much from IF, for example, that the aircraft fly just like how they would in real life

Oh hold on, lemme show you something from yesterday


@clayviation

1 Like

I should let you know that on the 757, at Frame 28 at around 5 feet up off the ground, the fuselauge is angled at 6.7 degress when it should really be at 6.5 degrees…

1 Like

i have ascended

Uh oh, big mistake, let me sue the devs :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Rolls is now eco friendly

He also makes SO many events, you can only create 6 a month…this guy might actually do that and then he is gonna be told the guidelines

1 Like