World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Sure

1 Like

jk, how in earth am I supposed to turn on the Kettle? It’s in an upper cabinet so first I would have to grab it, then plug it in…and then brew, complicated

:frowning:

1 Like

My kettle is also weird…when you turn it on it makes this really loud Click

What

Never mine though

Yeah, I don’t really know either…maybe I should get a new kettle :sweat_smile:

Now I have to leave. Good night!

(i’ll be back in 2 hours)

Cya!

Have fun at Football practice!

Bye!

I’m back up to grade 3 peeps!

1 Like

I got a violation full pulling up on a fighter with high VS, counted as aerobatics, so now I’m not grade 4.

2 Likes

Well, you still have access to expert, which is better than nothing :wink:

1 Like

The issue is I only fly twice a week because of my Virtual Airline work, YouTube channel, school, website development, and my need for video games.

2 Likes

What I do is takeoff, go do what I have to do, and land when I get back. I center my flights around my daily schedule, which means many 7-15 hour flights.

1 Like

My iPad can’t run long hauls anymore. Theres an in issue with the battery, and it’s taking me a while to save up for a new expensive iPad.

2 Likes

Well… then…
umm…

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

While My Guitar Gently Weeps is the best Beatles song

Wow, these GEnxs are hauling a**

I’ve been with IF pro for 10 months and I still haven’t attended a Friday Night Flight.

2 Likes