World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Oofff, that’s a rip, I’ve had pro for 3 years and by first FNF was 2 years ago to Fort Lauderdale

3 Likes

I went to the first 2 once I got grade 3 and then 1 more about 6 months later and that’s almost 10 months ago

Also good morning

Hello.

1 Like

Guten Morgen

Morning guys

1 Like

hi guys I’m back after a nice sleep

2 Likes

I forgot to turn my alarm off, so I woke up at 7 AM

1 Like

oof

1 Like

Hey @Zach you know that guy we have been watching on IFC?

Yes I do.

He has created 5 event topics in 2 days…

good lord.

he also created a feature request for the A330-200…unlike the one that has 200 votes

@Zach

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 10.03.52 PM

bruh

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 10.04.41 PM

double bruh

that guy expects too much from the IF Devs

thank god its stuck at 32 likes

1 Like

Can I get a link please?

Oh nevermind…but just look at all these rules…

1 Like