I just get a bottle of water and some biscuits before coming on the WFC and hope I survive the night lol
1 Like
Alright, I’m back! But this time, I found a pack of Beef Jerky
Lucky. Haven’t had jerky in 3 years
1 Like
Dang, that stinks. Jerky is always a nice little snack for when you need an extra “boost”
Yeah
I need to go to football practice soon
1 Like
Oh god, I picked up Spicy Teryaki
I thought it was Original…
Big Yikes
So…soccer?
I don’t like very spicy things
Yeah
But call it football or I am angry
1 Like
also have no more likes
1 Like
Mate, I’m 63% British…(complicated)
That was fast lol
call it football
Uhm…Football?
Football practice is fun!
yes
good
1 Like
You got it!
1 Like
Perhaps I’ll go grab a cup of Tea with a Biscut (or a cookie as we call them) as well…