World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Anyway, how are you?

1 Like

I’m good! Just bought more cardboard for my airport extension

1 Like

Oh boy, fun! I’m guessing models?

1 Like

Yup you are correct! How about you?

1 Like

Doing pretty good! Love being up at 12 in the morning lol

1 Like

Too early to sleep lol

1 Like

I don’t have school tomorrow, so pretty much

1 Like

So…what is the date and time in Hong Kong right now? (Not the best with time zones)

1 Like

I am trying to get my sleep schedule so weird that it is comparable to the middle east lol

1 Like

Saturday 2:16PM

1 Like

Eat lunch yet?

1 Like

Yes! Had abalones because it’s only 10 days until CNY starts

1 Like

I’m no expert, but Chinese New Year?

1 Like

That’s my best guess :man_shrugging:

Bingo!

1 Like

just finished my third cup of tea today

1 Like

You know, talking about food for me hungry…the problem? I’m lying in bed at 12:20am in the upstairs part of my house when my pantry is downstairs…

1 Like

Ah, the British left a few things didn’t they?

1 Like

Yes lol

I feel too British now (I even talk with a British accent)

but no English voice reveal

1 Like

You know what? I’m gonna make the journey to my pantry now…hopefully I don’t wake anyone up, brb

1 Like