World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 17)

Ah. Well then, uh…

Idk how true to origin it is, but it’s a pretty common sauce used in stir fry here.

1 Like

So that’s where all our soy is going to?

1 Like

@KTJ_Mitchell I’ll give you $5 if you do

2 Likes

What on earth is this?
So people have been using a Japanese sauce in Chinese food all along?
I guess I know why most “Chinese” food in Western countries tastes so wrong then…

1 Like

Oh, I don’t need convincing. Once put a little too much on my rice cup…dear god I just tasted the pure flavor of Soy sauce

1 Like

Nononono Devin, don’t die, that’s my job, I should just die.

Also, it isn’t that bad as my experience, at school camp, I was outside for 3 days. My skin got burnt so badly, that my skin was like “you know what, screw this crap” and just removed itself from my back, lmao.

1 Like

Dang, am I willing to put my taste buds through that level of treachery?

3 Likes

Shut up beach boi.

First of all, you don’t normally pour soy sauce on your rice unless other ingredients are steamed along with it (like Chinese pork spare ribs and vegetables)…

Lol, same. I have one packet of soy sauce.

Hey, don’t make IF_ hate me even more. :sob:

Well, it did have some mixed veggies, but this was at the bottom of the cup when all that was left was rice and the sauce

2 Likes

I wouldn’t really call our stir fries here true Chinese (or Asian at all). It’s more so just rice, sauteed vegetables, and meat mixed and then fried in a pan. Soy or teriyaki is usually added when served.

1 Like

Hey, wanna see something funny?

Proceeds to just cook rice in a sauce pan.

Is it just me, or have you all been overusing soy sauce the entire time?

Because even when they are mixed I’ll just take an entire bite of veggies and like 3 rice grains

1 Like

Yea totally…

I totally do use it a lot, lmao…

No, no, no, NO. You are not supposed to…

2 Likes

Probably. The stuff’s pretty good though ngl.

1 Like

:smiling_imp: