World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 17)

I only put ketchup on hotdogs.

On a braut I’ll do sauteed peppers and onions (and ketchup) though.

2 Likes

Bruh…

We have options, we just have to drive to them.

Plus, my grandpa grows a ton of vegetables, so that’s usually covered for us for a good portion of the year, and we grow some stuff too. He also raises steers, so we get beef from him as well.

In addition to that, my dad and I hunt a fair bit, so we end up with quite a lot of meat.

Oh, and we’ve got a solid 80 pieces of fresh fish that we’ve frozen from yesterday’s fishing trip that we’re shipping back with us.

1 Like

Hmm…now meanie sunburns feel like torture, and I don’t wanna live anymore

2 Likes

And that’s why you don’t go to the beach! :smile:

Not worth it, but I still had fun

2 Likes

What hurts more, sunburn or iceburn (i.e you just slid across some melted then refrozen slush that’s now incredibly sharp).

Imo, yes sunburns last longer, but those ice burn are painful af when they happen.

1 Like

So they’re the same thing, just that one is distributed over a longer period of time?

Iceburn, I hate that too

3 Likes

Well, not really. Ice burns (the ones I’m referring to) feel more like having your entire limb/body being rubbed with a really gritty file that’s also very cold and wet.

3 Likes

Friend had that when we were skiing back in February, did not sound like a pleasant experience

5 Likes

Screw winter. Sledding is fun tho

2 Likes

Hell yeah, summer superiority!

I’ve had my fair share of those. Especially in spring skiing when I’m riding in a short sleeved shirt. That time of year is also when the snow goes through the really aggressive thaw into slush and then freeze into ice crystals cycles.

2 Likes

Nope, not really. Teriyaki is simply a cooking technique where food is grilled using a mixture of soy sauce, mirin and sugar; so there’s no set amount of each ingredient in the glaze as the proportions can be varied by the chef/cook.

Oh, we talking the taste of Soy sauce?

2 Likes

The bottled stuff you buy at the store. I’ve never been to Asia so I have no idea what authentic Teriyaki barbecue tastes like.

It was the closest thing that I could think of to describe the flavor of soy sauce.

2 Likes

Yeah. Apparently @BonaireDude has never had it.

3 Likes

I had no idea that existed until now…

1 Like

Not even kidding you, I have several buckets of unused soy sauce packets from several of the local Asian restaurants my family eats at

3 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t drink it. That’s my only advice regarding what you should do with the sauce.

2 Likes