World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 17)

That’s something else.

Champagne: am I a joke to you?

1 Like

Yay! For me?!

Drinks it all.

1 Like

You’re under age by like 4yrs (Dutch, 7yrs USA) bruh

1 Like

So I’m gonna go to jail then huh… :pleading_face:

Idk what your Dutch laws are, but in Colorado if it’s a first time offense and you don’t have possession with intent to sell/distribute (and if it’s not a hard drug like crack) you’ll just get a warning and the substance will be confiscated.

2 Likes

Confiscated?!

:c

Well yeah… the police aren’t just going to let you keep the thing that you’re not supposed to have possession of in the first place.

1 Like

They sometimes do that with soy milk in Taiwan.
I know because I’ve seen it before.

Talking about soy milk…

Stop. Milking. Everything.

Is soy milk any good? I like soy sauce but I feel like that would be a weird tast to have with my cereal.

2 Likes

Yes. However, good soy milk isn’t the commercially mass-produced stuff that you find in most grocery stores. The actually good stuff is usually found in smaller, family-run businesses that actually make their own fresh every day.
One problem though: The latter is extremely hard to find if you’re anywhere outside East/Southeast Asia. Therefore it may be impossible for you to find it where you live.

I suspect it is impossible to find.

I’ll just stick to my lactose free stuff.

I’m not lactose intolerant, but I find it tastes better than normal milk.

2 Likes

What does soy sauce taste like anyways?

You’ve never tasted soy sauce before?

Not that I can remember.

But, I think I do kinda remember, and I think it tasted disgusting, although I’ll have to try again because maybe I’ve never even had some, lol.

I do, just rarely

1 Like

Yay!!! Karp!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

What is with Dutch TV and their addiction to showing those pride parades lmao.