World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

It’s not that bad
And 2/3 of economy isn’t loud because the engines are so far back

Where’d you get those numbers :joy:

While the pilots and first-class passengers enjoyed an unusually quiet ride up front, flight attendants complained about the noise of the two engines in coach.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/md-80.htm

Oh well

You hate an aircraft that most people like

My head. Regardless of what the actual price may be, it’s not justifiable when I could fly economy for 1/4th the cost.

The general public would probably disagree with you.

source :100:

1 Like

First class isn’t that much on those flights

Define “not much”

It’s not $1,200

It’s around $800-$1,000 on SNA-MSP, a 3.5 hour flight round trip

The flights you listed are definitely cheaper

That’s still too much if you ask me. Unless the price of economy is $799.

No I know
I wouldn’t pay that much either
I’m just saying it’s not as expensive as you say

ATL-DCA is probably more actually. A flight between two very large, high demand cities.

That’s usually cheaper though
Hub flights aren’t usually more

DCA isn’t a DL hub though.

I know but one flight is

Idk though. Recently prices have been super crazy and different than normal. Either cheaper or more expensive than typical prices

1 Like

Anyway, this is beautiful:



And this is less beautiful.

@anon5856544 there’s a 2bd 1bth 786sq ft house in Glenwood that’s for sell. You get one guess at the price, go. Oh, and it has no yard.

yeah no

1 Like