World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

image
nope

But I am right

you’re not

I am

…not

You’re the one that’s wrong.

you’re

You, @PlanesAndGames of Sao Paulo, Brazil, are incorrect about the MD-80 being better than the 737.

You, Brody from Silt, CO (writing this way so we don’t have yet another fight lol), USA, are incorrect about the 737 Classic being better than the MD-80.

I am correct and you know it.

No, I am.

No, I am.

No, I am.

This is going nowhere, just like every single one of our fights :joy:

1 Like

You’re ALL wrong, the M-15 is best

This is about the 737 Classic vs MD-80, but yeah

1 Like

At least I usually try to provide facts with my side. You just say that I’m wrong. I decided to try your tactic this time.

i need a 10hr flight

any suggetions?

Singapore-JFK, but you land at the middle of the Pacific

2 Likes

Is it being used as a scare crow (scare plane) or something? It’s just on a stake in the middle of a field.

1 Like