World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

whatever lol

I’d be happy to see an AA 787-10ER

That’d be cool

Maybe United will ditch the A350 :smirk:

DC-9-15

Simple and to the point.

1 Like

They probably will

First one not expected until 2027

They ordered it in 2010

The -30 is the best variant

1 Like

I mean, Boeing is trying to get a few key airlines on board with this: UA, AA, BA, NZ

737-200

simpler, impossible

1 Like

It keeps getting deferred
I’m glad AA canceled theirs
787 looks way better

2009*

thank US Airways for ordering them in the first place

And United only has a few -10s, it’s not like they have 50
So they could easily add more -10s

Yeah garbage

NWA ordered the 788 and stupid Delta canceled it

the NWA/Delta merger should’ve been the other way around

Boeing Salesman Pitch to United: “So I heard you like the 787”

And now they are looking for a 763 and 764 replacement…

2 Likes

Yeah

At least Delta kept MSP and DTW

could’ve already got it

Not Tokyo though!

tHeYrE sO sMaRt!

Really thought ahead

1 Like

Or AMS