World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

-300 is better replaced by the -9 though

Nah, 787-10ER for them

nah that replaces the 744

1 Like

What the heck is that

coming soon

1 Like

Are they making all of them ER or just the -10?

what they said was -10 I think

also the others don’t really need more range

Yeah that makes sense

Imagine the -8ER :skull:

Best range ever

Nah, their also looking for a 789 upgrade

The thing BCA’s CEO and Chief Engineer confirmed they were working on alongside the 777XF

:eyes:

fun fact: the -9 has more range than the -8

the -8 is a bit odd when compared to the -9 and -10

1 Like

The 78X upgrade is supposedly 600-800nm and the 789 is 300-500nm

So you think AA will use the -10ER to replace the 777-200ER?
Or to replace their 77W?

Ok 789 is pointless then

I don’t see why they’d do that tbh lol, seems like a waste

772 obviously

their 77Ws are relatively new, and also the 1 to 1 replacement for that is the 777-8

1 Like

Yes sir John of ORD?

1 Like

I don’t see why they need the 787ER yet though

The 787 is still very new. If I were an airline I wouldn’t scrap the ones I have for the ER

No. The last thing I want to see is Qatar entirely dropping their A350 order.