World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

Hawaiian did it before it was cool

1 Like

That would look frickin’ bomb

PNG we have a new livery for you to make! :joy:
(MAX8)

1 Like

Well, we did have renderings:

Not a fan of the winglet paint
Looks good other than that though

Random question for everyone, but what are the chances I can get Infinite Flight up and running on a Raspberry Pi?

They probably would’ve painted them like they did on the 350

That would be better
Or just the same gray as the rest of the fuselage

…

I actually didn’t expect that to happen with the A321neo too.

Quite unfortunate, was kinda looking forward to the livery

1 Like

have this rendering instead

3 Likes

Good god, someone needs to check the shading, the fuselage looks like one single colour lol

1 Like

same is true for that MAX rendering…

hi @Zach

1 Like

Suprised the 350 order wasn’t dropped as well

I hope they drop it, there’s a nice 777x out there needing a few more orders lol

They already have 60 on order lol

I know, but still, 300-ish orders total I think

Then again, BA might sell them a crap ton considering QR wants to be the XF launch customer which is coming this year, and they said they wanted at least 40, so add on another 5 -8’s and another 10-15 -9’s or so

I’m sure American will get the 777-8 eventually
They have a ton of -200s

that’s more suited to replace the -300ER in a 1 to 1 tbh