World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 13)

Hey, can I copy your HW?
Sure. Just make it look different so it doesn’t look like you copied it.
The HW:

1 Like

image
image

@PlanesAndGames

better than freezing at 32 and boiling at 212 crap

2 Likes

oH nO hOt WeAtHeR :hot_face:

Fahrenheit was first so

top one is ok, bottom one tho… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yes the top one is good I agree :slightly_smiling_face:

also might wanna download the full image lol

1 Like

I knew you’d convert lmao

finally u agree

1 Like

me get zhopkins to ban you

@Zach…

1 Like

@CaptainZac I want to request a ban, and possibly 2…

2 Likes

Who else

Ay @TheGlobalAviator, looks like Qatar didn’t like Airbus’s response to the A350 problem:

1 Like

Also, @DeltaDev13 I got a question for ya

lol

2 Likes

Now the second time QR has cancelled a NEO order

yeah.

MAX order, round 2?

:crossed_fingers: