World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 10)

Houses are losing power around me, I still have it, but it’s gonna be close :exploding_head:

1 Like

Lol sucks 4 u, no more devvie here :sunglasses:

1 Like

@DeltaDev13 I curse you with no power!

1 Like

@CaptainZac say something here I dare you

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames where should I fly this nice Embraer?


I’m at PWM and I have 1900nm of range.

1 Like

no idea lol

1 Like

I think I’m going to go to Iqualuit.

1 Like

cold testing, eh?

I guess.

Do you approve of my choice of plane?

1 Like

any embraer is approved

1 Like

Good. Embraer BizJets are some of the best.

1 Like

Haha power is on :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Lol imagine losing power

2 Likes

I didn’t lose power tho :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Imagine possibly losing power

2 Likes

Couldn’t be me :exploding_head:

1 Like

Couldn’t be me either. I don’t drive an electric car that draws too much power :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Captain-787, this would be epic

2 Likes

I’m such a huge fan of black rims

2 Likes

Black rims look great. I’d want to put some crosstrek rims on the outback, but I feel like it would clash with the teal and look cheap.

2 Likes