World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 10)

My anaconda don’t want none unless you got buns, hun

1 Like

A power drill could beat my car off the line in a race.


2 Likes

Don’t put it on there if it’ll look stupid

2 Likes

Ngl this is a banger

Wait. I just found out that your favorite airline was Alaska your favorite airport is Seattle?

What happened to Southwest and Las Vegas?

2 Likes

Alaska has actual classes and I refuse to have “Harry Reid” in my bio

2 Likes

Something here I dare you.

1 Like

What happened to jetBlue :sob:

2 Likes

Never flown them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Fair :joy:

2 Likes

Well you should because there’s the best airline in the United States. Random plug to watch my… I don’t know 25 YouTube videos on them. That’s the one bummer of always flying JetBlue. They are a great airline but I have no diversity in my trip reports :joy:

3 Likes

Do they fly to GJT? No.
This immediately excludes them from that title.

2 Likes

So In your book allegiant is the best airline :rofl:

2 Likes

They could do well at GRR, although Allegiant and Southwest are dominating GRR at the moment, to the point where Frontier might pull out again, but that’s unlikely

1 Like

Pretty much. Dirt cheap, and they have the most destinations from GJT.

2 Likes

If allegiant is the main airline at your airport, you know you’re from the middle of nowhere

2 Likes

Allegiant has a slight base at Fort Lauderdale but that’s an exception.

Like they have a lot of flights, but all their flights are to basically middle nowhere destinations so that overrides it.

2 Likes

I had to drop off my great grandma to her allegiant flight back to the middle of nowhere, they effing KILL YOU with fees

Her bag was 5 pounds too heavy so 50$

5$ for the BOARDING PASS

1 Like

Don’t you dare call Grand Junction “the middle of no where”. UA is technically the main airline. Allegiant just has the most destinations.

1 Like

It’s not middle of nowhere but it’s certainly not a mega city

2 Likes