World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 10)

Why not?

1 Like

You don’t even realize? Look at it again

1 Like

I know but don’t make it that way :pensive:

2 Likes

Yea but still :woozy_face:

1 Like

Show very huge plane model

yamete

1 Like

United 747 at the left :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Moving Pictures Reaction GIF

1 Like

fix

1 Like

Nice HomeGoods bag

2 Likes

oh wow that is huge indeed

2 Likes

That’s what she said

1 Like

That’s exactly what I call a ‘jumbo-sized jumbo’.

2 Likes

Why thank you I made it from scratch

1 Like

cool, i wanna make one as well

I once saw the Cebu irl, I even touched it

1 Like

hold up

3 Likes

HEY DONT JUST QUOTE ONLY THAT PART :rage:

I’m not gay :tired_face:

1 Like

as you wished

2 Likes

Aaaaahhh stooooopp… :tired_face:

Don’t hint it at others :tired_face:

1 Like