World Flying Community iOS & Android App Release

World Flying Community iOS App Release

The time you have all been waiting for has come, the iOS release of the WFC app is available! We will have a group of beta testers selected by us coming soon, so don’t worry. There are some known issues with the app that follow. Please do not report these issues if seen.

• iPad app does not rotate
  • app logo has a black background
  • Sign in with google does not work (will come soon)

If there are any other issues, please send a message to message @iOS to report an issues. This is a new and updated form of our app. On the app, there may be some pages that you have to log in to. Your WFC login will not work, you must create an account for the app. This will let you visit features like the news page.

When visiting the news page, please make sure you use the drop-down in the top left-hand corner to select the new source you would like to view.

The app is available in almost all countries. The only major notable country that is not able to view the app is China due to App Store complications.

Feel free to view the app trailer below to get a sneak peek of what you will be downloading.

The android version of the new app is not available yet. The current android app is not available on the App Store. The new android app will be available to all hopefully within the next couple hours to couple of days depending on how quick the review team takes to review the app and whether they provide feedback to change or not.

As most of you know, this has been a process that has been going since late November. It is so exciting for me to make this announcement and finally know that this app is out there for everyone to use. I would like to remind everyone that this is not our final version of the app and by using it and finding bugs, we can make the app its best and continue to maintain it for as long as this community exists.

Without further do, please use this link to download the app on iOS, something I’ve been waiting to say for almost 4 months now.

9 Likes

It’s finally here!

Why can’t I rotate in the app
Why is there a black background on the app
Why can’t I log in with Google Accounts

Haha lol
Cool that there’s an app now!

1 Like

“Hey @anon94363592 please bring me my hammer, my ban hammer”

i JuSt HaD iSsUeS tHaT nEeD tO bE fIxEd

1 Like

Yessir. I’ll leave it below.

:ban:

Thank you assistant.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 4.25.19 PM

when your iphone is literally going to die

4 Likes

Yea imma stick to the discourse app instead. Sorry

Me who uses the website like someone from 1900

7 Likes

what about north korea?

The andriod appis here! Download it below!

Is the login for the app the same as the discourse login? If it is, it’s saying that my account doesn’t exist.

It is not the same. You must create a new account on the app.

1 Like

Reminding all of our new folks that we do have an app! Download our app today to get easier access to the WFC!

1 Like

me just chilling here with my Discourse

2 Likes

Me here chillin using the website

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes