What is your dream/current job?

So, we all know most of the users here have an interest in aviation. This leads me to the question, do y’all wanna pursue a career in aviation or something else?

Dream Job
  • Pilot
  • ATC
  • Civil/Aerospace Engineer
  • Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
  • Other careers unrelated to aviation
  • Other careers related to Aviation

0 voters

1 Like

If anyone wants to say why…

:point_down:

1 Like

I keep flip flopping on what I want to do.
Sometimes it’s aviation related and other times it’s not.
Most of the time it’s not though.

2 Likes

I want to do logistics management for an outdoor company some day, but right now I’m currently unemployed (I have a few things lined up for the summer though).

2 Likes

I mainly want to be a pilot, but it’s looking more and more likely that baseball might end up being my job. Granted, I would have to make the pros, but if I’m good enough then who knows.

4 Likes

100% pilot, I’ve already picked out colleges to apply to for their aviation programs

3 Likes

The ERAU in Prescott is a really nice campus. Toured that back in 2019.
I have a friend who went to Kent University in Ohio.

2 Likes

Niiceee, Who would you like to fly for? SW? DAL?

2 Likes

I’ve toured it a few times too. Nice campus, but the surrounding area is pretty bland. It’s still in my top 3 choices so far though (they added a business program a few years ago).

2 Likes

For the people who want to be a pilot, how long have you wanted that for?

3 Likes

Wow something actually cool someone asked on the WFC, finally

Well uh, since I was young, I loved planes. Idk since when, but In like 3/4rd grade, (grade might be different in some countries) I used to draw 747s, and tons of kids in my class wanted me to draw a plane for them lol.

2 Likes

Look at going to the DAB campus. It is really nice. Business program there too. I toured the campus in November.

1 Like

Since I was like 8. However, my first word was “Airplane!” Although, I said “Ma” instead while pointing at a plane.

1 Like

ERAU is off the table per my parents :joy:

1 Like

Answer meeeeeeee

One of the two

1 Like

Oh nice.

1 Like

R u gonna fly for the dUtch

1 Like

Lol probably not, maybe one in Canada eventually, but I have no idea.

When I was younger I wanted to fly for United, but that wont happen anytime soon because I am not an :us:n.

Why?
It’s only like 30k a year which is super cheap for college, especially for out of state.
Plus they’re really good with giving out scholarships whether partial or full.

1 Like