What is your dream/current job?

It’s only 19K for WMU, a lot closer to home, and an amazing aviation program

1 Like

I’m gonna apply to Purdue, my go to is gonna be Western Mich, and my backups are Uni of North Dakota and Northwestern Mich, maybe a few more around the GL region, we’ll see

Oh ok makes sense.
If I went to an aviation school it’d probably be ERAU.
I’m good not going to CAU in Bakersfield which is closer and in state :woozy_face:
My cousin went to Mankato which seems nice.

Is that the Grand Forks one?

1 Like

I’m probably going to apply there too.

Yeah. Very cold :cold_face:

1 Like

I was supposed to go to summer camp there, but they cancelled it because of COVID, I was on the bus after S1 finals in December and they already cancelled it for this summer

Nah
Only -30° with -80° windchill.
Lol jk that’s freezing

University of Minnesota at Duluth has underground tunnels for the Winter so you don’t have to go outside to get to your classes :joy:
Their Spring sports season is literally only like 2 months :skull:

1 Like

Didn’t you wanna go to Florida or something?

Well to answer the question: Pilot (Preferably United) is number one while second is Aeronautical Engineer, specifically Flight Controls Engineer (Preferably Boeing). In terms of colleges:

Embry-Riddle Daytona
Embry-Riddle Prescott
Florida Tech
Western Michigan University
University of North Dakota
Perdue

2 Likes

Oh nice, United is cool.

Oh no, don’t take Devin! (This is a joke)

1 Like

I’m very proud of this :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

United Aviate does wonders

2 Likes

How to become American, lol.

Takes years to become a citizen here.
As it should in any country.

I know that, otherwise I wouldn’t have said that.

I’ve looked into that, would you mind PM’ing me about it? I have some questions.

2 Likes

A Pilot though im pretty curious on how I should start. Wait till 10th Grade (The time when things in school becomes less harder) or do I just start soon

Ah yes.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.