What do you do during a flight?

This is interesting for me. What do you do to not get bored?

Here’s what I do:

• Read something.
  • Play games.
  • Watch HP.
  • Enjoy the view.
  • Sleep. (I usually don’t sleep in a flight, but I do in night flights.)
7 Likes

I watch the windows with a movie on

Watch around 5-6 movies, look out the window, brag to my friends that I’m flying business.

4 Likes

After takeoff, I’ll look out the window for about 30 minutes, then get bored because I’m just looking at ocean, then I’ll decide to watch a movie, get totally distracted because we enter the coast of South Carolina. I’ll then think to myself that I’m really hungry, go to the galley a few times and beg the flight attendants for more snacks. Then decide you know what, there’s probably some great scenery, realized by that time it’s either night or cloudy, go back to watching a movie. Once about 15 minutes into the new movie, I’ll realize that I have to go to the bathroom because of all the apple juice I have drank, after I’m done doing my business, I’ll go back to my seat, watch another movie for 15 minutes, go back for more snacks, watch the movie, and then that process for repeat it self no matter if the flight is two hours or 15 hours. Then I will look out the window during the decent, land, and then stand up in my seat and watch everyone get off and me being bored because I just want to get off the plane at the destination. This is exactly what I do one every single flight, don’t judge

3 Likes

Look at the window, use the IFE, use my cellphone, but most importantly, sleep

1 Like

I usually play games on my phone, watch movies, and enjoy the view. It’s hard for me to sleep during a flight day or night.

1 Like

Stay up all night.

4 Likes

How could you not just stare at the window the entire time?!? You’re flying. Thats what we all love. Enjoy it as much as you can because you never know when you’ll get to fly again.

4 Likes

Sleep, in every flight no matter the time, no matter the length of it, I will sleep for from when i’m done eating snacks to when we are at 10,000 feet. Most of the time I listen to music while sleeping but sometimes I just listen to the sound of the engines.

1 Like

Same.

3 Likes

I put my earbuds in, turn on a podcast and pass out because I’ve probably been up for 36 hours at that point.

1 Like

I usually sleep, listen to music or sometimes do work but mostly just sleep and listen to music

1 Like

Honestly im so hype on the plane all I can do is play IF. Do that and look out the window. (Commercial)

Every other time Im flying so im busy obviously!

1 Like

I will wake up at 2:00AM even if the flight is not till 10:00AM and make sure I have Aviation magazines, my iPad, my phone, and most importantly I am at the airport 5 hours before my flight so I can plane spot from the terminal. During the flight I spend 90% of it looking out the window.

3 Likes

Watching TV, sleep and eat.

One time I played IF. :joy:

Do you use a lot of money to buy plane wifi?

1 Like

No. Solo.

I was able to fly solo before Global was released in 2017 without WiFi.

#memories

3 Likes

Ah. That’s how I passed my time on long car rides.

3 Likes