What do you do during a flight?

Stare out the window for 5 years.

3 Likes

*if your plane is that fuel efficient

I also watch movies and look out the window but I also sleep as well. On occasion, I sometimes stay up at night and I also eat the plane’s food and drink milk on the plane. I’m referring to when I fly back to China while departing from JFK because those times, I’ll do all of them but otherwise I just stay up all night and enjoy the plane’s view.

1 Like

Watch movies, go on my phone, look out the window, read, sleep…

One time I watched the emoji movie and Walk the Prank on a flight cause United’s economy movie selection was pretty trash. Like really trash.

4 Likes

I wait for the plane to hit turbulence, without it I basically hate my flights. I know weird…

4 Likes

Same here! I thought I was the only one who loves turbulence. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh you too!

1 Like

I like some bumps but not big bumps :joy:

Read, watch IFE (if available), play games. I’ve never actually slept on an airplane (except maybe when I was a baby)

YES!! I’M NOT CRAZY!!

2 Likes

Watching the same bloody movie 8 times on the IFE, getting a good meal, looking out the window, when we hit turbulence this is where the fun begins!

Staring out the window and watching a movie

Usually watch movies. I only really fly virgin Atlantic long haul, and they have a great ife system so it usually keeps me entertained. Other than that I listen to music or read

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.