WFC Rewind #5 | August 2021

WFC Rewind #5

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the WFC Rewind, August 2021! As you know, these are the topics that we’d like to look back on, as well as the people we would like to recognize every few months here.

As with literally every single one of these, I feel like I say the same thing but we really appreciate you here. This community wouldn’t be possible without each and every single one of you here, and we appreciate all of you so much.

Now, enough of me rambling on, on to the WFC Rewind!

Best RWA Topic

Best Spotting Topic

Best Flight Simulator Topic

Best Screenshots & Videos Topic

Best Games Topic

Community Member Of The Month

Wow, this one was a hard decision. There were many people that we considered in choosing the community member of the month, but one user has really stepped up and became more active over the summer. When I left, he was somewhat active but now, since I’m back from camp, I can definitely tell that he’s found his place on the Internet here. I am so happy to announce and award the community member of the month to:

@Californian_Aviator

Moderator Of The Month:

Don’t get me wrong, I love all of you guys in this community genuinely wouldn’t run without you but as hard of a pick it is, I have to chose one of you. Now, this Moderator really was the backbone of this community while I was away at camp. He really kept this place booming and making sure that everything stays in order. I think him so much for being here and I appreciate his support to the community. So without further ado, the moderator of the mouth goes to:

@Nightt

16 Likes

congrats @Californian_Aviator and @Nightt !!

4 Likes

Thank you!

Kinda surprised ngl

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone else mentioned!

3 Likes

wher list

1 Like

np!

2 Likes

Gets banned

2 Likes

oh noe

2 Likes

We love home to hawaii

1 Like

BIAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSED

jk

3 Likes

Thanks you Zac! And thank you everybody! Also, congrats @Californian_Aviator

2 Likes

I’m glad that this made it onto the list :wink:

Also congratulations @Nightt and @Californian_Aviator!

4 Likes

New pfp to celebrate😂

3 Likes

That HA A332 you flew on recently?

3 Likes

Yep, when I flew LAS-HNL

2 Likes

When the pfp is Dayy

2 Likes

Edited it and made the sky a bit darker😂

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames