Wacky Weather!

Just your normal Tuesday at OKC!

Well we’re now expecting gusts up to 60, localized up to 75 at the San Bernardino coastal mountain slopes.

Up from 50mph earlier. Now in a High Wind Warning until Saturday evening.

No precip expected for us for the forseeable future. We got a little snow last week. Looks like Farmers almanac was wrong again

No weather for us either. And it’ll be 50 in GJ next week.

1 Like

I hate these inversions. Farmers almanac predicted slightly below average temps and slightly above average precip. Temps are below average but so is precip.

1 Like

Inversions mean something a little different out here. It usually happens along the river and it’s when the temperature suddenly plummets and covers everything in ice. They happen in the Debeque canyon all the time.

1 Like

ya its cold here but no snow. Over the weekend it was between 12 degrees and 20 degrees but it looked like a sunny summer day.

1 Like

It’s been around 90° the last couple of days and it’ll continue through Sunday. Beautiful summer day, except it’s February.

Was windy yesterday with around 40-50 mph winds and we got no rain in January.

1 Like

I’ll be experiencing a 60° temp drop tomorrow, from 75 in Orlando to 15 in Grand Rapids :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Oof. It’s gonna be (and has been) a solid 45 here. Right in between those two.

1 Like

Hotter in Chicago today than Orange County

1 Like

Colorado pulled a it’s old bipolar weather again. It was 65°F (80°F in Pueblo) on Thursday, and it’s back down to 34°F tomorrow.

Wind 24028G38KTS LETS GOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

:neutral_face:

It’s been windy every other week during 2022 it seems
Instead of just in the Fall like usual

KS, OK, AR, TX, LA, MS getting hit hard today and tonight

Oof that’s a strong wall right there

1 Like

You’re in Dallas?

Nope :joy:

1 Like

It’s gonna be 97° here in Phoenix on Saturday.
Thank god I leave Thursday

90 here tomorrow and Wednesday