6. Đà Lạt
  7. Ninh Bình
  8. Huế
  9. Hà Tĩnh
  10. Bảo Lộc
3 Likes

Seems like you had a great trip Nugget :grinning:

1 Like

Currently ranks as 2nd best trip I’ve had in my life. Still in first is Tahiti 2020. 3rd is Europe (Spain/France) 2019

Bermuda would easily topple it

Also I forgot to mention that I know have a pencil bag that has the same pattern as the Singapore Airlines flight attendant uniform.

The blue one if you’re wondering

1 Like

Ok . .

Flying as WN3008 tomorrow. SAT-MCO then MCO-FLL.
Got a B738 for first flight and a B737 for the second.

Depart at 2022-08-30T10:20:00Z

1 Like

I fly from TXKF to KBOS tomorrow on JetBlue (better than AA)

1 Like

You have 505JB - one of the only 10 airplanes left in service with the old JetBlue A320 interior.

2 Likes

Yup I saw that. Idk how I got 2 of the 10 planes with the old interior. I’m not complaining tho. This interior is better for flights when u want to sleep, which is what I’ll do. Also I think.l they are all based outs Boston as well lmao

Take pics! I miss those old planes (I prefer the newer ones cause if the new IFE and all, but I loved the nostalgia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@vamp

3 Likes

SAN DIEGO TO PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE

Disclaimer: I am not flying on this flight. It is my mother’s flight to Paris to see a wedding that has been postponed since 2020.

SEPTEMBER 6-7

FLIGHT ONE:

DAL 2659
SAN DIEGO SAN - SALT LAKE CITY SLC
10:03 PDT - 12:59 MDT
1HR 56MIN
B737-800 (N3740C)

FLIGHT TWO:

DAL 220
SALT LAKE CITY SLC - PARIS CDG (VIA DETROIT DTW)
14:30 MDT - 08:15 CEST
9HR 45MIN
A330-941NEO (N418DX)

Click on the images to see the source. These images show the aircraft that will be flying this route.

3 Likes

I didn’t see this until now lmao, nice spot ig

The last United flight from EWR-BDA happened today, service is now suspended until may. Sucks to see them go but it happens yearly

I did not take any pics lmao, I slept thru the entire flight, takeoff to landing. Asp JetBlue got rid of the pop corners chips so there was no point in staying up anyways