Tracking Other Members' Flights!

I had actually been looking into this flight a few days ago. It’s a bit odd what’s happening. In general, for the last 5 days straight, it has been diverted to DTW for refueling. But on the flight today (your mothers), it shows that it has been cancelled. However, it is not really cancelled, as it is just the one segment between SLC and CDG. The flight will actually end up making a stop in DTW to refuel. So she will end up going SAN-SLC (one flight) and SLC-DTW-CDG (one flight).

5 Likes

Just checked in with my mom and she confirmed that it will stop in Detroit.

1 Like

Formal moment.

Is there a problem with that?

Is there?

says u

@Rolls I’m sorry for your mom :pensive:

2 Likes

Lmao she couldn’t get off the plane in DTW.

4 Likes

Tf is the W in DTW for anyways? Shouldn’t it be something like DTR?

Lol, Detwoit. :3

:rofl:

Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport

John Wayne? Isn’t that the name of the airport where that super extremely Christian guy named Jacob lives, aka Orange County?

Track me!

United 4236
United 1809

2 Likes

Good morning

1 Like

Morning to you too!

1 Like

How’s the flight so far?

1 Like

You’ll see I’m my YouTube video in about a month lol

Spoiler: there were some good and some bad parts.

2 Likes

Zack paying you again, huh?

UAL airbus’s r kinda stinky imo, AA’s r even worse. Delta’s r nice

5 am check in let’s gooo. Can’t wait to pull an all nighter because there’s no point in sleeping

1 Like

Class: economy
Seat: 22F
Expectations: 1/10 flight, AA still sucks

Break was fun but short. Time to head back to school for Winterim electives. Between Tuesday and December 13th I am taking an intro to aviation course and I’m touring a us airforce base so it ain’t all bad. I fly back home again in under 3 weeks actually. Sadly I’m on AA then as well but I got a bulkhead seat so it ain’t all bad.

1 Like