Tracking Other Members' Flights!

I’m on this flight in august4th. Will probably be a 738. Hoping for the new livery

I think you’ve got about a 50/50 chance for the new livery, since all the UA 737s I see seem to alternate between the old and new liveries

1 Like

Not really, when you actually take a look at the figures.

Only 104 out of a total of 379 737s in UA’s fleet are painted in the new livery, and that only equates to about 27.44% of 737s flying for the airline.

However, it is important to note that there are differences across all the 737 variants that the airline flies, ranging from 16.2% (B739) to 100% (B38M) of the respective aircraft being painted in the new livery. 25.5% of UA’s 737-800 aircraft happen to be in the Evo Blue livery (36 out of 141), which in other words mean that only just over 1/4 of the airline’s 738s are in the new livery.

i was basing my chance rating off of what I’ve seen

Trak mi flite

1 Like

That was interesting

trak mi flite

DigitalMenu_SQ37_2022-08-04_YCL.pdf (100.7 KB)
Looks yummy

Just boarding now!

JetBlue 371 today!

3 Likes

Landed in FLL.

5 Likes

I fly on JetBlue flight b6293 to n aughtdt 21st from BOs-BDA

1 Like

Watcha doing in Boston?

1 Like

No I’m going home from Boston, I’m in cape cod rn with family, Boston is just the closest airport

I might visit Boston.

1 Like

Ok just found out that my plane is N524JB, Wuxi h means it has the old interior. I’m happy about that because I haven’t flown it since august 2020, basically in just over 2 years, should be fun

Trak mi flites :smiley:

2 Likes

Nugget, how was Saigon?

Sorry, my flight better

1 Like

At airport rn

1 Like

My favorite city out of all that we visited

1 Like