The Worst Pain Imaginable To People Who Don’t Like Aviation

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I’ll start with this amazing tweet I found. This is pure gold.

A tragic airplane moment: we’ve been sitting on the tarmac waiting to take off for two hours. The guy in front of us fell asleep immediately upon boarding, he just woke up and started getting ready to get off the plane - he thought we’d landed. My wife broke the news to him.

7 Likes

“Your flight today is on a Boeing 737 max”

3 Likes

goddamnit

4 Likes

This happens to me a few years back on AA. No surprise there. We ended up landing 4 hours late cause jfk had 1 runway open during an snow storm

1 Like

Nothing wrong here

3 Likes

I mean I feel like no matter who you are having your takeoff delayed by 2 hours sucks

1 Like

Welcome aboard American Airlines with service to Dallas Ft. Worth.

That’s enough to be painful for anyone, aviation enthusiast or not.

2 Likes

“Welcome to Singapore Changi Airport. Today you will be taking a 20 hour direct flight to leave Singapore and enter Newark Liberty International Airport.”

3 Likes

from the best to the worst in 20 hours

2 Likes

Seriously, what sane person would ever do that?

3 Likes

cringy youtuber flying it for views

2 Likes

As much as I like flying, and despite the fact that I’ve spent more than 20hrs in a car nonstop, I’d still rather have a layover somewhere than do SIN-EWR (now JFK) non-stop.

2 Likes

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking: We are going to go through a little turbulence. Please fasten your seatbelts and remain seated.”

2 Likes

I aLmOsT dIeD oN a PlAnE CrAsH :scream: :scream:

1 Like

(not clickbait)

1 Like

Alaska Airlines Quickly Leases 13 Boeing 747 Max Jets (ceotodaymagazine.com)

credit: Alaska096

2 Likes

“And then the plane started shaking uncontrollably.”

1 Like

Lol yes

1 Like

i was just crying, i called my mom

she was crying

i took video of the last moments on the plane

here it is

1 Like

Maybe I would. Someday. It’s quite a special experience to fly on the world’s longest flight.

And if the route wasn’t making any money, why does SIA continue to fly it?

1 Like