Today is Thursday

Oh I’m stupid lol. Got over excited

2 Likes

20 minutes! Excitement!

It’s coming now

1 Like

He’s typin

1 Like

Hello and welcome to round 4! Today we have 4 more more clues for ya!

Clue 1: You will depart from a tropical region in this tropical volcanic state.

Clue 2: You will arrive in one of 4 runways at this large airport at the state’s largest city in it’s largest island.

Clue 3: You will be flying in either of these aircraft. One looks awfully like a DC-9, the other has a pointy nose and has a MAXimum cruise speed of .78 (well you should be cruising at that)

Clue 4: You will be flying in either an airline named after this state or an airline that can be a point on a compass and holds a place in all our hearts.

The points are as follows: 1 point for guessing departure and arrival cities (airports - ICAO is allowed) and another point for guessing the aircraft and airline. Half a point for guessing one of the clues.

As there are 2 airlines, one will do but an extra point will be given to who can answer them. If one person answers both of the 2 (airlines and aircraft), then you will not receive these points, but another user may. Only one is needed.

Enjoy!

The routes will only get more interesting from here!

1 Like

Congrats to @GBKarp for guessing correctly! 2 points!

Departure: Hilo
Arrival: Honolulu
Aircraft: Boeing 717 (there is another one but will be revealed in 15 mins)
Airline: Hawaiian Airlines (there is another one but will be revealed in 15 minutes

SOUTHWEST 737-800 TOO

2 Likes

Again apologies for the delay! Next clue will be out on Friday as something cropped up yesterday, sorry.

4 Likes

Hey guys next route coming out in 3 hours! Sorry for not keeping up with everything as I should of.

5 Likes

I’d like to apologise about this announcement, but there will be no route until Tuesday to narrow everything out, which is unfortunate, but I never realised I’d be this busy. If anybody has any good ideas, please PM me and you could be posting Tuesday’s route!

Hello everyone! Tuesday’s clue will be courtesy of @Ethan who has got himself 5 points!

If the clues are bad don’ blame me lol. For legal reasons this is a joke.

Please PM me your answers and I will add Ethan to the PM also as I will have to add the appropriate points.

Thanks and good luck!

3 Likes

Oops sorry forgot to post last night

Tuesday I guess

Clue 1: You will depart from a secondary airport in the area, which mainly handles Cargo flights
Clue 2: You will fly to a disputed territory’s biggest city
Clue 3: The flight used to operated 5 times daily by a 777-300ER and now has changed to daily service with a plane reworked/added In the last 2 years
Clue 4: The airline doesn’t operate 787s

1 Like

The route

Route: KONT-RCTP
Aircraft: A350
Airline: China Airlines (Dynasty)

1 Like

As I just cannot find the time to run this anymore, the winner is @clayviation so congratulations!

1 Like

What do I win?

Bragging rights

1 Like

Thanks for the time you spent doing this, @Errigal!

1 Like