The Great WFC Hunt!

Hello WFC!

Today we bring you a unique and fun game to play which involves thought, consistence and flying!

Source: Me

Aim of the Game!

Every Tuesday and Friday (1800Z) each week, I will reveal clues for a brand new route. Each day there will be a clue about the route (departure and arrival airports), the airline and the aircraft. Even figuring out one of the 3 parts could help you figure out the route. For anyone who figures out the route, they will receive 2 points to their name on our leaderboard. Then, you must fly the route to earn another 3 points! Same goes for every other day. The routes will be varied, so think hard! They may be commercial routes or GA hops (in this case the airline clue will not be included).

NOTAMS

• Clues revealed on Tuesday must be flown by the end of Thursday (your time)

• Clues revealed on Friday must be flown by the end of Monday (your time)

• If a clue is not solved, nobody will receive a point and the answer will be revealed later that day

• Please submit a screenshot of your flight from your logbook by a PM directly to @Errigal. Please use the same PM for all screenshots. Thank you.

• These flights should be flown on live servers, although they may be flown on any server.

• 0.5 points per clue. 5 points per flight!

• This is held on Infinite Flight!

LEADERBOARD

User Points Place
@clayviation 31 points 1st
@GBKarp 2 points 2nd
@Zach 1 point 3nd

Also, please note that I will not be participating in this competitively as I know the answers, but you may see me flying them anyway (after the clue has been answered)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask down below!

8 Likes

Oh yes this sounds good fun, I’ll definitely take part. Great thread too :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome thread @Errigal. I wish I could take part.

1 Like

You can always guess clues and get points that way :wink:

1 Like

AWESOME. To bad I can’t do the flying though.

1 Like

Great! Excited for today

3 Likes

The event?

3 Likes

For the Tuesday clue

3 Likes

Which is today!

3 Likes

Welcome to round 1 of the Great WFC Hunt! I wanted to get everyone going with a shorter route to start off!

Clue 1: You will depart over the beautiful Indian Ocean out of one of the capital cities of a certain country!

Clue 2: You will touchdown at a tropical and unique city and at an airport with no taxi lines! :thinking:

Clue 3: This aircraft will be looking a lot sleeker quite soon and the gear tilt will be :heart_eyes:

Clue 4: The national airline of the country you will be departing from.

There are the first set of clues! Hopefully not too hard! The points are as follows: 1 point for guessing departure and arrival cities (airports - ICAO is allowed) and another point for guessing the aircraft and airline. Half a point for guessing one of the clues.

Clue guessing ends at 1900Z so there is time to rave about the route!

Enjoy!

Also, please remember that I’ll gladly fly any of these routes with you!

Also I’ve released this 15 mins early lol

1 Like

Congratulations to @clayviation who has guessed the correct route!

COLOMBO (VCBI) - MALÉ (VRMM) IN A SRILANKAN AIRLINES A330

2 points to you!

3 Likes

Remember that this route can be flown from now until Thursday!

1 Like

Take the second to last suitable exit, or the 3rd exit from the end, and pull straight in, no turn

Edit: this was meant for a pm lol

3 Likes

Remember to get flying to rack up the points and PM me the logbook screenshot! There may be prizes!

1 Like

LAST DAY TO FLY VCBI - VRMM! 5 POINTS TO BE EARNED! COME ON! :pleading_face: Please

I’ve only gotten 1 entry :cry:

1 Like

I can’t fly rn soz

I’m busy with stuff

1 Like

I’m going to do this flight.

4 Likes

Nice! If you want me to hop along let me know :wink:

3 Likes

I can possibly do it. But later around 5pm est.

3 Likes