The Great WFC Hunt!

I have no clue whattime that is zulu :joy:

1 Like

I’ll see if I can. Depends on whether the internet stays on (my dad might turn it off lol)

2 Likes

CLOSED
It’s a pity only 1 was submitted but I hope this will change! New clue today! Stay tuned!

3 Likes

2 hours to go until the next clue! Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Sorry everyone about the delayed clue! I’ll get it ready for 2200Z today instead as I was so busy.

4 Likes

And a delayed round 2 has arrived!

Clue 1: You will depart from a city at the very edge of the Bermuda Triangle and fly over some beautiful islands with some interesting airports.

Clue 2: You will arrive at a very special airport in a country in Central America. Make sure to use STARs as you will need them at this tricky airport with a circular approach.

Clue 3: The airline you will be flying on is the largest in the world by fleet size and you may want to use the chrome retro livery.

Clue 4: This sleek new, frankly quite responsive, aircraft will be taking you on this trip. Remember to play Breakout if you cruise high enough :wink:

The points are as follows: 1 point for guessing departure and arrival cities (airports - ICAO is allowed) and another point for guessing the aircraft and airline. Half a point for guessing one of the clues.

Again, sorry for the delay and I hope these aren’t too hard! PM me your guesses and the answer will be released in about an hour! Thanks and enjoy!

6 Likes

So yes!

ROUTE: KMIA - MHTG
AIRCRAFT - BOEING 757
AMERICAN AIRLINES

ENJOY!

3 Likes

unfair :frowning:

My timezones are the reason

1 Like

Well I have to do it sometime lol and I need it to work for me as well. Don’t worry, you can still fly it.

4 Likes

Remember this could be your last chance for this flight! There haven’t been many entries so far and I hope everyone can discover the world using these routes do stay tuned for tomorrow!

3 Likes

Ok so tomorrow a new clue will be released!

3 Likes

Excited for 1800z!

1 Like

Everyone following this event, please note that due to timing for myself, it will be released at 1500Z! This is in 40 minutes! This flight is to celebrate Australia Day (which can be controversial). We want to make it great fun and stamp history onto everything! Stay tuned!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to round 3! I hope you have all been enjoying it so far! We celebrate Australia Day today and I guess tomorrow and the day after also lol. We make history today as we fly the world’s longest route as a insert airline name here Research Flight! This shouldn’t be a hard one to guess. Guesses are open only until 1530Z because I will be flying this route at 1600Z today! If you want to fly it with me please PM me. I am looking for company.

Clue 1: You will depart from Infinite Flight’s possibly busiest airport and head east.

Clue 2: You will arrive down under at an airport with 3 runways, one which intersects 34L.

Clue 3: You will be flying on an airline that has been innovative for over 100 years and their CEO is part Irish!

Clue 4: The aircraft you will be flying on is an ultra long haul aircraft, but remember to get the model correct, otherwise you won’t make it to your destination!

The points are as follows: 1 point for guessing departure and arrival cities (airports - ICAO is allowed) and another point for guessing the aircraft and airline. Half a point for guessing one of the clues.

Please enjoy!

ALSO ONE MORE THING! 10 POINTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS FLIGHT!

5 Likes

Well that was quick! Here are the details!:

Departure: EGLL
Arrival: YSSY
Airline: Qantas
Aircraft: Boeing 787-9

5 Likes

Damn, I was in the middle of sending a pm, well done to whoever got it though

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Next one in a few hours!