My experience with Virgin Atlantic

Hey Everyone! As some of you may know I just landed from my 10 hour flight with Virgin Atlantic with service to London Heathrow from Las Vegas, so I thought I’d make a review of it and letting you know what I thought of it.

Let’s start with the check-in experience at the airport, Went pretty smoothly besides us forgetting our Vaccination cards at home and having my mom drive home and back to get them for us😬

Flight wasnt completely full and since we got to the gate a bit late as we were taking our time at the American express centurion lounge, we were one of the last people to board. This also went smoothly, nothing I can complain about here besides the cold oatmeal fo

Next is the In-flight service. Cabin crew was friendly and was always willing to assist. And the snack-bar in the front of the cabin was also A really neat feature especially when I wanted to have some midnight snacks🤣 Seat was also very comfortable, recline was amazing and the IFE and handset worked Smoothly. Tray table was a bit flimsy though, but other then that I can’t complain, but I couldn’t stand the cold oatmeal for breakfast🤮

And that’s it! I’ll post some other pictures from the flight down below. If there is anything you want to know about that I didnt list, feel free to ask me below!

8 Likes

That looks like a cool flight.

2 Likes

It was, just had lots of Virgins.

My jokes suck

1 Like

“virgin” atlantic

even though some people on there become… how do i put this… “un-virgin”

2 Likes

I certainly hope they didn’t change statuses on the flight

(jkjk, don’t flag me)

5 Likes

I’m glad the current messages in this thread relate to the actual flight and not just making fun of the airlines name. Jokes aside, I’ll have to try this flight for myself sometime in the future!

the airline name is actually a lie

1 Like

virgin atlantic - the airline that has us in the name

3 Likes

i’m not sorry for that one btw

2 Likes

You don’t have to be :wink:

1 Like

Hand reveal. :flushed:

Feet reveal. :flushed: :flushed:

Hand reveal x2. :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

Thumb reveal. :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

Sick review! Now come back to America.

2 Likes

bruh how is it even comfortable wearing those socks

That seemed like a pretty enjoyable flight.

However, I usually try to avoid the seats right on top of the wing if possible.

And of course, no flight to Heathrow is complete without a view of the iconic tower.

2 Likes

You already know what I look like😂 And I don’t want to go home yet lol

1 Like

I prefer short socks over long socks

Wasn’t possible in the premium cabin, My original seat 21J was still above the wing💀

1 Like

why though :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

1 Like

They are more comfy

1 Like

no, hell no.

1 Like

thigh highs are holy

1 Like