Infinite Flight Made A TikTok

We knew it was going to happen. It was just when. Infinite Flight has officially released their TikTok account. It is their official account because it is linked to their Instagram. In order to link a TikTok account to Instagram, you have to be logged into Instagram, so it’s definitely the official account. I’m curious to see what kind of content they’re gonna post. They’ve already posted Memes about the casual server.

4 Likes

How did it take them so long

1 Like

That’s what I was wondering :joy:

1 Like

Time to leave the IFC, along with other people…

Breaking news: IF follows AA’s steps by partnering with TikTok to advertise their app

2 Likes

Seriously though why did they

Oh also, anyone still playing IF, don’t be surprised if there are 5000% more kids under 13 using IF

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t they

1 Like

maybe they want more money, actually thats a fact

Yeah lol there’s no reason not to

I have spammed the the tik Tok comments with VAMP

and they took down a VAMP post I tagged them in which had 10.5k views and 1.5k likes . for hate speech. how

what even is vamp

1 Like

A Vamp is a Carti fan and Carti is King Vamp, I am a fan of Carti so I am a Vamp

1 Like

oh alright, what is one called who isnt a fan?

1 Like

They are also called vamps as they are aware of the presence of King Vamp on this planet.

1 Like

Like about half of IFs fan base is 13 and under. To a much lesser extent compared to 2017 because Swiss001 doesn’t make videos on IF anymore but about half of the actual players are probably 13 and under

1 Like

yea thats why i dont watch him, its so unfunny now, like imagine being proud of watching him

also now im expecting more people to get banned from the IFC lol

1 Like

I’m only here rn cause I’m banned on the IFC rn lmao. Butter Boi was also 11/12 in 2019 was was still on the forum, once he revealed his age or voices on a yt live stream the mods found out and they banned him till his 13th birthday

1 Like