Infinite Flight Made A TikTok

I didn’t stop watching cause of his humor, the style of his jokes hasn’t changed from 2017, the things that changed were the game he uses and he swapped text to his voice. I do t mind the voice but I don’t play XPlane so why would I watch xplane videos, I don’t even play If rn lmao. I have been in many of his oldest If videos, also apparently he’s 16

2 Likes

I have infected it with my presence.

Ok I randomly met Aviator Dan by chance in a random IF stream. I talked to him and he said he would use a Carti sound in a tik tok if I stop spamming and I said I’ll delete all the old comments after he posts it. Se said he will think about it. I am so close to achieving my goal. That is what I got banned for a year for.

Last time I met Dan I was flying a TBM at LAX Casual and he was doing landings. He must’ve saw me because he started following me

1 Like

I’m being very nice to him rn. I need this to happen.

He has seen the comments by the way doesn’t seem to hate or love them.

1 Like

Voice doesn’t necessarily mean everything but if he revealed his age directly then everyone would know.

1 Like

Nah bro sounded like he was 8. It was pretty obvious he wasn’t 13

The thing is, you think you sound older, but for some reason, you sound younger when you hear your voice on VC for example

1 Like

I mean there are 13 year olds who sound like they’re 16 and others sound like they’re 11 I’m one of them, but like I said if he really said his age out loud everyone would know

1 Like

idk what i sound like, probably not a fun person to be around lol

1 Like

I think bro was just a squeaker. end of story. plus I was right because he was banned for being under 13

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.