Just… no…

I… love it?

Hmmm… now that is… no comment.

@Rina well, happy?

1 Like

very happy

what’s your problem? still thinking gay is an insult🤣

Someone can’t take a joke lmao

It’s pride month… gay… not an insult… get it?

Ha ha

Ha

H

Looks like someone needs to go outside

2 Likes

I’ll just say that I’m pretty neutral on this one.

On one hand, this addition may seem as unfair to other minorities that have equally faced a difficult past and present (discrimination etc) in their country of residence - only to find that not everyone is represented equally in a move that was supposed to promote equality. This is completely understandable.

Nevertheless, I respect everyone equally regardless of what they identify as, what they believe in (religion) and their nationality. LGBTQ and Pride Month are undoubtedly included too; so those who want this livery to be added have a completely valid point as well.

Therefore, this addition was definitely a good intention but not well-executed in a way that it leaves space for other minority groups to challenge the fact that they are not represented in one way or another within IF.

3 Likes

Yea, like I said with the Alaska A320 and the other special 739 thingy.

1 Like

SOMETHING NEW AND EXCTING!

3 Likes

Not that exciting, but eh, I guess it’s better than most of the other things that came this whole year. Shame they’re those stupid European GSEs though…

Also that music. :skull:

1 Like

They have been showcased already previously, not that exiting, but thanks for the WIP!

1 Like

Still mid. Game will only not be mid once TXKF is 3D

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

22.4 confirmed for tomorrow

3 Likes

ATC changed, ig not anymore…

1 Like
1 Like

dont you think its extremely sus that they changed the first 4 days

2 Likes

OMG ITS OUT :scream:

2 Likes

I wish it was published by “Multiplayer flight simulator”.

1 Like