Infinite Flight 22.4 Tracking and Speculation Thread

totally not bc i was banned a few days afterward :rofl:

1 Like

hope the vistara 787 comes this update

1 Like

thst can burn in hell

so can the management bc i hate them

2 Likes

There was an issue yesterday at some airports. I was told that it had something to do with one server not talking to another server. It was the scenery servers too.

I promise though that it is not on the side of IFAET.

4 Likes

Imagine if IF added actual lights, that would make the game sooo amazing lmao.

Awesome! Now bring a fix to your consuming resources.

That’s… not my photo?

1 Like

Oops, sorry. I mistook this for the Best Flight Simulator Photos thread.

2 Likes

what how :rofl:

According to the June schedule, the E-jet update may release at the end of the month.

I disagree, E-Jets aren’t really prominent at any of those airports

2 Likes

Well, with the exception of some of the airports featured on Jun 30. Otherwise, I wouldn’t really get my hopes up.

e class="onebox wikipedia" data-onebox-src="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuji_Dream_Airlines">
en.wikipedia.org

Fuji Dream Airlines

Fuji Dream Airlines Co., Ltd. (FDA) (株式会社フジ ドリーム エアラインズ, Kabushiki-gaisha Fuji Dorīmu Earainzu) is a Japanese regional airline headquartered in Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka, Shizuoka Prefecture. It operates a fleet of Embraer E-Jets with three main hubs at Shizuoka Airport, Nagoya Airfield and Kobe Airport. The airline commenced operations on July 23, 2009. Prior to the airline's establishment, Suzuyo & Co., Ltd. [ja] signed a purchase agreement with Embraer on November 30, 2007 for two Embraer E170s ...

1 Like

Fiji Dream yes, but they don’t fly E-Jets into Hobby

2 Likes

What even is the point of Hobby existing? It’s so close to IAH…

No. Hobby is on Jul 1, not Jun 30.
Isn’t it obvious by now that Japanese airports are on the schedule for Jun 30, or are Tokyo, Aomori, Fukuoka, New Chitose etc. not located in Japan?
The answer should be crystal clear by now.

Also, you could argue that Tokyo and Naha are not FDA destinations, but the remaining airports for the day indicate otherwise. Still, nothing is confirmed regarding release dates (they never were), so there’s no use getting your hopes very high up regarding the airport selection for the day, and hence why this is a ‘speculation thread’.

3 Likes

Ooh, Fukuoka is coming? I love that airport.

1 Like

Also July 1st is clearly american carriers, while July 2nd tends to KLM.

1 Like

July 1st is Southwest my guy

1 Like

So uh… guess we know what month the update is coming in.