Infinite Flight 21.2 Update Tracking Thread

Infinite Flight 21.2 Speculation and Tracking Thread (A330 Update)

We all know that the next reworked aircraft will be the A333! Place your guesses about features/liveries it will have, and track everything that IF posts about it!

4 Likes

VOTE FOR THE E JETS, PLEASE I CANT EVEN FLY BACK THEM THEY’RE SO BAD

8 Likes

Yes, I support E-jets, but I also need the 737 Max, A220 and King air to release

1 Like

Who do y’all think will win the new aircraft for 21.1!?!?

1 Like

I’m hoping em E-Jets :wink:

Heres a list of operators hehe

• Alaska Horizon & Honoring Those who Serve
  • Delta Connection
  • United Express & EvoBlue Livery
  • American Eagle
  • Air Canada Express & 2017 Livery
  • JetBlue & Tons of Different Liveries

A lot more too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’d take the King air over the Neo or the MAX, as we already have the basic A320and 737 ng just use those instead. Vote for the E JETS!

1 Like

YESS! E Jet army! We already got 4 new heavies, we do t need another one, give the smaller commercial planes E JETS a chance, they have awful physics and it’s almost impossible to land them

3 Likes

I like the ejets, but don’t see a true need

I want the ATR as it has loads of variety, but I am almost sure the A330 because

PEOPLE. ARE. OBSESSED. WITH. BIG. PLANES!

3 Likes

Its sad that people are obsessed w big planes

3 Likes

If I’m 100% honest, E-Jets looks to be in the lead with the amount of comments on it!

ATR has been a want for a long time. In my opinion. The Q-400 is more of a North American prop while the ATR serves basically everywhere but north america :joy:

5 Likes

I hope you are right, but there are a lot of a330 fanboys out there…

4 Likes

A320neo has actually a very diverse amount of liveries lol. I just don’t think it’s necessary as there are many more aircraft that need to be added / reworked.

E-Jets for the win!

3 Likes

The neo is just so similar to the existing a320 we have in-game, I dont quite see a need for it

1 Like

@Blitz this is what I was getting at, there are more important planes that should be reworked or added before the neo or max

3 Likes

I want the A220!

The neo series is similar to the A320ceo.

The A320neo has many new operators though like Spirit Airlines, Lufthansa, and EasyJet.

1 Like

we have those on the a320ceo though.

E jets for the win!

737- MAX PLEASE

A220 pliz

1 Like