Infinite Flight 21.2 Update Tracking Thread

E jets please they are a superior a220

#NoEJets for this reason :arrow_down:

2 Likes

No E-Jet for MHVA, so no E-Jet rework for IFC.

ATR72!

It would be very useful for AYVA

The E-Jets and the A330 would also be, butā€¦

ATR!!!

Also Iā€™ll be astonishingly disappointed if they remove the Finnair livery on the 757

Aeroflot Virtual needs the A220.

But Aeroflot doesnā€™t have the A220ā€¦

They have the SSJ, which is the Russian A220

I know. When I mentioned Aeroflot Virtual I actually meant me as I love that aircraft

1 Like

Speculation is hard if there is no information to even make a guess.

Lol, maybe yes or maybe no

Vote A380 because this:

We did just get 2 wide bodies tho

1 Like

Sounds dumb, but the 787 family cockpit may be getting reworked. This is a speculation thread ik it isnā€™t related to 21.1 but yeah.

Based on this image, the 757 cockpit looks really similar to the 787 cockpit so that is why I am speculating. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The newer 757 cockpit has all glass with a few standby instruments

I know but did you read my post?

I agree, but thereā€™s so many other options. Donā€™t get me wrong, that is my favorite aircraft, but I feel like we need new ones before they start reworking

1 Like

noooooo, we donā€™t need the a380 or a330 we donā€™t need another widebody, give the connection jets some love, ATR is o, it is a close second for me but E jets take the cake as I mainly fly around the east coast of the US and to / from bermuda, the E190 used to fly to bermuda with jetblue so iā€™m voting them, also the atr doesnā€™t have jetblue soooo, yeah those are my reasons

This saddens me.

2 Likes

it is down do the A220 and the A330

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

oh well, everyone go vote for the a220, we will jet a new jetblue livery on it (much needed), a new plane which is a regional and the a330 already has nice physics, it can wait a bit longer. We also just got 5 widebodies, time to show the regional jets some love, maybe next time ERJs!