IDK, It's getting kinda warm out // Spotting @ KGRR

A great place to be on a sunny night would be none other than Gerald R. Ford International Airport. With temp of 75 degrees, I couldn’t ask for a better night. With my Panera for dinner, let’s see what GRR decided to throw at us today! Also idk what was going on but there was like 6-ish private jets just doing touch-and-goes at the airport, maybe DeVos or VanAndel are getting a new jet :eyes:

Bombardier Global 6500 slowing down after a long flight from GRR

American Eagle CRJ-700 roaring off for @KTJ_Mitchell land also know as Chicago/O’Hare

I actually caught this jet a month ago while spotting the MAX here, this E-135 off to Eau Claire, Swissconin

Delta mega bus (A321) off to Hotlanta, GA! I remember when I used to spot the 717’s and MD-88’s that used to fly this route 🥲

“I ain’t ever seen two pretty best friends” Allegiant A319 off to Lāz Vegāz

Finally a United Express :b:RJ-200 slowing down after a flight from Washington/Dulles!

The gear I used in order to do the partaking of uploading thine beautiful pictures of aluminum cans that fly

Nikon D40 55-200 zoom lense

Also international

PXL_20210601_232432451

Thanks all, I’m still working on RSW part 2 for some reason, but hey, it might be out in the next year 🤷

~Devin / IF_KGRR

3 Likes

Hang on one sec the pics didn’t load right

Those are some beautiful pics! I can’t see them lol :slight_smile:

There ya go @Rolls, all bueno now

That’s better. Nice shots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Rollsan :slightly_smiling_face:

Beautiful shot! Love seeing the tails back to back like that

1 Like

Thanks John!

1 Like

@Nightt

Also, I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I think the Allegiant livery looks pretty good actually.

4 Likes

Yessir, ALVA proud

2 Likes

I get sick of it, I see it all the time here at Ľāž Vêğāž. Same with Spirit and Southwest. But I will admit, the new one is nice!

Nice shots!

1 Like

I wanna see spirit here so bad :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.