I need some people to help make an airline!

Now, I know what you’re thinking…he is just talking about an Infinite Flight VA and this should be moved to #flight-simulators:infinite-flight . But that’s not what this is…this is a real world airline that I am currently working on creating. Funding is still yet to be secured, but we’re in the process of making a name, and much more. If you are interested in helping, please send a reply to this topic or PM me.

Note for mods: not sure if this type of topic is allowed, so please let me know if it’s not. Thanks!

2 Likes

uhhh…idk…i am making my own VA…fictional one…do you have discord? i can help you there

1 Like

Yep! Friend me and I’ll add you to the chat! My name is Brody#7450

1 Like

ok!

1 Like

The fact is if you got the money and set up…it won’t work. But I’m a little interested…I’ll take a look If you want to invite to the discussion.

1 Like

Oh! So you’re gonna be starting an airline? I may fly on it one day!

1 Like

Let me get this straight. You’re trying to start an airline, with scheduled service, and real planes? Best of luck if so

3 Likes

better start racking up money for C208

1 Like

Also, a couple of question’s, Who’s going to fund you? Do you think you can be competitive in the, frankly, viscous airline market? Statistically, creating a profitable, legally fine, airline is very low without the needed financial advisors, business peoples, and people who’ve known the industry, who can can look long-term. Do you think you meet these requirements?

1 Like

I guess he wants to start off like Mokulele, a very small airline started by one person with one plane at first, though that was many years ago and not sure what it’s like now.

1 Like

*+ a couple million dollars

1 Like

Um…. What?

Please answer all of these questions.

1. This isn’t just a “business,” how are you expecting to secure millions of dollars in funding to run this?
  2. Starting an airline requires a whole team, not just a random 15 year old. Do you know what I takes?
  3. Getting an FAA operating certificate isn’t just for anyone, you need to actually have a large approval process with the government.
  4. What type of airline are you planning? Long haul, short haul? Prop or jet? Budget or all inclusive? Where is your hub? How will you appeal to travelers?
  5. This is a lifelong commitment, and starting with Discord PMs probably isn’t the way to go. If you’re really planning this, it takes much more and asking people on a forum for “help.”
4 Likes

Reading this topic is very much like :slightly_smiling_face::grinning::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::open_mouth::hushed::astonished:

Good luck!

2 Likes

yes, this is what im asking also. Maybe OP is getting a real airline mixed up with something else, like a model airplane. Idk

1 Like

Money, FAA approval, crew, maintenance plane and many many many others

I don’t believe it’s possible to start an airline by just laying out plans here…

1 Like

You actually don’t need millions to start. Just 500,000 can do.

1 Like

Really? Where did you get this information from? Have you done it yourself?

As far as I know, starting an airline requires tens of millions of dollars. The CEO of Air Arabia Maroc, a low-cost start-up airline, said it takes anywhere from $50,000,000 to $200,000,000.

You can read his statement by opening the link below and scrolling down to the “Funding Required” subsection.

1 Like

Keep in mind that even a Cessna 208 costs 2.2 million

Planes are extremely expensive

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to see you onboard!

Yes I am