I need some people to help make an airline!

We’ll start out with E145s

Thanks!

You have any idea how much that costs? :grimacing:

8 million bucks bro.

1. I have many ways in mind at this time, but won’t be stating exactly what they are.

2. I’m aware.

3. I’m aware of this as well.

4. Short Haul, Jet, Mix Between, hub is in the deciding process.

5. The discord is just for people to have ideas for the airline, not for the airline staff or anything.

Yes, if I didn’t I would not have chosen that plane.

I know

Well, my prayers go out to you

I appreciate it

Haha, thanks

Mods please close

I mean, people have done it before so there’s no reason that you couldn’t do it, just takes time.

Yep, exactly

1 Like

but those people start with millions of dollars,

I still haven’t received an answer for this;

I would be highly surprised if any big banks would put in an investment into a new “airline”

If OP can get that, then everything changes, he could make an airline

2 Likes

Yes, but they have to get the money from somewhere. Most are started through campaigning and convincing people to invest in the start up. If he were to go through with this, campaigning for funding would obviously be the first step.

1 Like

Yes, and this is all fine and good; but most, if not all, airlines are started through ties to the banks that give you the loans. Modern banking today would make getting a high-risk, multi-million dollar loan, for a new airline, is, unfortunately nearly impossible.

I applaud you OP, for your great dreams, and what I’m saying is not that your dream is not good, it’s that, with the current circumstances, its non-attainable

4 Likes

OP requested closure

This gives me hope to start one as well

2 Likes